Choosing an audio gadget is indeed a difficult task because you have to look for so many factors that take lots of time.
That’s why I did research on dozens of headsets and have come up with a list of the top ones that you can use without any worry.
In the end, I am also giving my final say about which headset will be the best for everyone. Let’s begin!
There are six headsets that are now the talk of every town because of their sound quality, battery life, fast charging speeds, and a lot of other valuable features.
Poly is one of the best headset-manufacturing brands. It has launched a series of top-notch Plantronics audio gadgets, and the best one in this series is Voyager 5200.
Let’s start with its looks.
It is a black Bluetooth headset that is really stylish in looks. It is around 2.25″ to 2.75″ in size and has the softest tips you can wish for. The best part? It fits perfectly and comfortably because of the ear hook.
In addition, the noise cancellation and a long Bluetooth range make the experience enjoyable.
Have a look at the astonishing features to know more about it:
The key features of Plantronics Voyager 5200 are:
- The sound quality is super clear, whether you listen to music or call someone.
- It is light in weight, and you won’t even feel the headset on your ears.
- Bluetooth connectivity 5.0 is supported, which ensures a smooth connection.
- Voyager 500 is developed with Smart Sensor technology which detects if the headset is around the ears or on the table (or anywhere). This prevents unnecessary battery consumption, and you use the headset for a longer time.
- It has a physical switch at the back from which you can play/stop the sound/music.
- To increase or lower the volume, there are two small buttons at the top of the headset.
- It comes with three ear tip sizes so that you find the smooth fit.
- Excellent battery life of around seven hours
- Comes with necessary accessories (USB, ear tips, etc.)
- Supports Voice command
- Bluetooth range is long (33 feet)
- A noise cancellation feature is also there.
- You have to be careful with the ear hook.
Sennheiser Gray Business is also a popular choice among headset lovers. As the name suggests, this headset is gray in color and has a simple design that still looks good when you wear it.
But it offers much more than a decent design. It comes with a complete pack of accessories (like cable, ear sleeves, hook, etc.) to make your life easy!
In addition, Gray Presence Business provides great value to the users, too, because of its top-notch features.
Let’s have a look at them.
The best features of the Sennheiser Gray Business headset are:
- It can connect with two devices, and you can then easily make a transition and use the device you want to.
- This headset is developed with Speak focus technology which makes it ideal for making both audio and video calls.
- Own voice detection technology itself detects that you are speaking and filters out the background noises.
- Talk time is around 10 hours in one go.
- Wind noise reduction also improves the user experience.
- Excellent talk time (10 hours)
- Quick charging time (around 1.5 hours)
- Bluetooth range is Superb (82 feet)
- Amazing sound quality
- Can connect with two devices
- The button placement is a bit complicated.
The third headset I have for you is Turtle Beach Recon 70. It is super flexible when it comes to connections. You can easily connect it with either mobile, laptop, Mac, Computer, XBOX, Nintendo Switch, etc., and then listen to sounds clearly. Furthermore, the in-built mic in it captures your voice smoothly.
Unlike many others, Turtle Beach Recon 70 is available in different colors. You can pick the one with your favorite color and then seamlessly make a purchase.
Want to know its features? Then continue reading.
The topmost features of Turtle Beach Recon 70 are:
- It has a Flip-up Mic that detects when you are speaking and makes sure that your voice goes loud and clear.
- When you are not using it, it can automatically turn off.
- It also provides one of the best listening experiences because of its 40mm speakers.
- It is light in weight and has soft cushions, which ensures comfort to the ears.
- One of the popular headsets with more than 100,000 sales on Amazon alone
- Has 40mm speakers for a smooth listening
- Ear cushions are really soft to provide the comfort
- Can be used for games as well
- It is a wired headset (not wireless).
Another headset that you can go for to have a better listening experience is Jabra Evolve2 65. It has one of the most attractive designs and the black color really enhances the beauty.
You can choose from several USBs according to your liking. Jabra offers Mono USB- A &C and Stereo A & C. Each four of these styles look gorgeous around the ears.
Let’s see the features.
The key features of Jabra Evolve2 65 are:
- This headset has foam padding that supports Passive noise cancellation. It filters out nearly 48 percent of the irritating noises around you.
- It has leak-tolerant speakers from which only you can hear sound (and not the person sitting next to you)
- 3-microphone call technology is also there so that you can make calls with no interruptions.
- When you charge it to 100%, it can keep on running for 37 hours.
- Evolve2 65 works fine with all apps.
- Mic clarity is smooth
- A passive Noise Cancellation feature is included.
- Great bass
- Comfortable to wear
- Compatible with almost every app that supports Microphone
- You have to be careful when you dock it for charging.
- No active noise cancellation
- No HearThrough
If you want a headset that has an excellent battery life, then BlueParrot S450 is an excellent choice. It has a 24-hour talk time and standby is more than 500 hours (which is not offered by many brands).
BlueParrot S450 is customizable too. You can adjust the features easily and enjoy using the headset.
Check out its features.
The best features of the BlueParrot S450 headset are:
- The multi-connect feature is supported, with which you can connect two devices at one time.
- It has a long Bluetooth range of up to 300 feet.
- It uses Bluetooth 4.0, which establishes a strong connection. Even if you start stepping away from your mobile, there will be no difference in the sound quality.
- Google Assistant and Siri feature is also compatible. Just push the button, give a voice command, and your wish will be carried out. It’s that simple.
- Long battery life
- Bluetooth 4.0 ensures smooth connectivity.
- Comfortable to wear
- Both wired and wireless
- Includes Noise cancellation feature
- The bass is slightly weak.
Arctis Nova 7P is known for its top-notch sound quality that SteelSeries calls “Almighty.” Its every range feels perfect in the ears; that’s why it is one of the in-demand headsets nowadays.
Arctis Nova 7P is also famous among gamers because of the spatial audio feature. So, if there are any games you love to play on your mobile, you should give this headset a try.
The topmost features of Arctis Nova 7P are:
- It is developed with high-fidelity drivers, which is why its audio quality is matchless.
- It has a Sonar AI Noise Cancellation Mic that filters out most of the background sound whenever you talk.
- You can also connect two devices and mix their audio for a better experience. You can call someone while playing an online game, and both will not complain about your audio.
- It has a 38-hour battery life (more than 1.5 days). Just a 15-minute of charging is enough to keep the headset on for six hours.
- Great audio quality
- AI Noise cancellation Mic does not let noisy background affect the conversation
- Great battery life of 38 hours
- Comfortable to wear as they don’t cause pressure on the ears
- Ultra-fast charging speed
- The sidetone dial might not work smoothly sometimes.
- It’s a little big in size.
So, these are the best 6 headsets for the mobile that you can buy. You must now be confused- which one will suit you the most. Well, there are some factors which you can look into to find out.
- P.S: Even if you still can’t figure it out, I am giving my final say about which is the better headset at the end.
Not every headset will be suitable for you. But how can you decide which one you should buy?
Well, by looking at these things:
You should first check the compatibility of the headset before you buy it. Check whether it works fine with both Android and iOS devices by looking at the specifications. Some earbuds might provide full features to the Apple mobile but limited ones to the Android. Similarly, some might not work as smoothly with the iPhone as well.
So, it is crucial you check the compatibility before you make a purchase.
You should go for such headsets that provide a lot of size variety. The reason? It is because everyone has a different head and ear structure. Therefore, if the headset is customizable, you can adjust the size so that it fits you perfectly.
In addition, you should go for a headset that comes with more than one ear tip. People have different ear structures, and one ear tip can’t fit in the ears of everyone.
Battery life is one of the biggest factors to look for. It should be above 5 hours in one go and 100 hours on standby at least.
Any headset below this much battery life will cause you frustration. You will have to keep charging such an audio gadget and then eventually feel the need to replace it with a better one.
In addition, those headsets are the best that charge quickly.
Every headset I discussed in this review has a great battery life and fast charging speed.
Lastly, you should first fix a budget and then look for the best headset in that range. There are a lot of headsets that cost more than 1000$. For example, Ultrasone one costs around 5000$ while Abyss is 5,500$ in price.
The ones I have reviewed here are all affordable. They all are under 180$, and anyone can buy them. That’s the best part about these headsets too. Each of them is cost-effective and is full of a bundle of features.
Now, it’s time for the Final say about which headset is the best among the six discussed above.
All-inclusive, every headset explained in this guide is of top quality. But if you want to know which has a slight edge over others, then it is Plantronics Voyager 5200.
It is because this headset has Bluetooth 5.0 version, which leads to seamless connection even if you are 30 feet away from your mobile. Plus, it has the best sound quality due to WindSmart technology and noise-canceling features. Thus, every range just feels perfect. It also comes with three ear tips of different sizes so that you don’t face fitting problems.
But that’s not it.
When it comes to battery, Plantronics Voyager 5200 also does not let the users down. In one go, you can talk for seven hours. Its standby battery time is even exceptional- 11 days.
So, buy Plantronics Voyager 5200 and enjoy the best listening experience!